World Premium Points of Interest¬ provides location and detailed company information for a diverse¬ set of¬ commercial and retail¬ businesses, leisure and geographic features and landmarks¬ in more than¬ 150¬ countries¬ and territories¬ around the world.¬ Coverage includes over¬ 110 million¬ POIs, more than 24 million of which are located in the US.
Gain valuable insight into¬ businesses and¬ brands¬ to make better-informed business decisions regarding:
- Risk analysis
- Access to services or recreation facilities
- Store location
- Location-based marketing
- ‚ÄúFind my nearest‚ÄĚ searches
- High-quality, internationally consistent POI datasets.
- Facilitates¬ a thorough review of business information, from analysis to action.
- Offers best overall value in a global business database.
- Enables comprehensive business and service analysis.
- Provides current and relevant business data for use across multiple industries.
- Helps users¬ analyze¬ market opportunities and assess competitive threats.
- Supports¬ more effective marketing and sales strategies and more balanced sales territory assignments.
- Combines the best features from industry leading business and POI sources.
- Classified using both Pitney Bowes¬ MiCode¬ and Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) codes.
- Cross-referenced to create hierarchical relationships between¬ related POIs.
- Enhanced brand name standardization identifies POIs with their common brand.
- Updated monthly to¬ ensure the most current business and location data.
- A consistent data structure within countries and across international borders.
- Pipe delimited text file format¬ provides¬ for¬ easy¬ integration.
- Synchronized¬ with the World Premium POI, Drivetime Zones and Pedestrian Isochrone¬ datasets.
- Financial stress scores and delinquency scores available for the US and Canada.
- Coverage: Global
- Release Schedule: Monthly
- Unit of Sale: Country
Attributes include, but are not limited to:
The hierarchical POI classification scheme¬ ensures¬ global consistency and ease of use.¬ ¬ Access more than¬ 19,000 business categories including:
- Public utilities
- Government entities
- Eating and drinking
- Police, fire and hospitals
- Commercial and retail banking
POIs are¬ identified by a unique and persistent reference number¬ that provides¬ consistency across releases.¬ ¬ Each record¬ contains 72¬ distinct¬ attribute fields,¬ including:
- Unique record identifier
- Postal address
- Name alias
- Brand name
- Telephone number
- Fax number
- Web address and email
- Longitude and latitude (WGS 84 Datum)
- Highest ranking manager
- Standard Industry Classification code and descriptions
- Revenue numbers
- Domestic and global parent company names and contact information