World Premium Points of Interest provides location and detailed company information for a diverse set of commercial and retail businesses, leisure and geographic features and landmarks in more than 150 countries and territories around the world. Coverage includes over 110 million POIs, more than 24 million of which are located in the US.
Gain valuable insight into businesses and brands to make better-informed business decisions regarding:
- Risk analysis
- Access to services or recreation facilities
- Store location
- Location-based marketing
- “Find my nearest” searches
- High-quality, internationally consistent POI datasets.
- Facilitates a thorough review of business information, from analysis to action.
- Offers best overall value in a global business database.
- Enables comprehensive business and service analysis.
- Provides current and relevant business data for use across multiple industries.
- Helps users analyze market opportunities and assess competitive threats.
- Supports more effective marketing and sales strategies and more balanced sales territory assignments.
- Combines the best features from industry leading business and POI sources.
- Classified using both Pitney Bowes MiCode and Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) codes.
- Cross-referenced to create hierarchical relationships between related POIs.
- Enhanced brand name standardization identifies POIs with their common brand.
- Updated monthly to ensure the most current business and location data.
- A consistent data structure within countries and across international borders.
- Pipe delimited text file format provides for easy integration.
- Synchronized with the World Premium POI, Drivetime Zones and Pedestrian Isochrone datasets.
- Financial stress scores and delinquency scores available for the US and Canada.
- Coverage: Global
- Release Schedule: Monthly
- Unit of Sale: Country
Attributes include, but are not limited to:
The hierarchical POI classification scheme ensures global consistency and ease of use. Access more than 19,000 business categories including:
- Public utilities
- Government entities
- Eating and drinking
- Police, fire and hospitals
- Commercial and retail banking
POIs are identified by a unique and persistent reference number that provides consistency across releases. Each record contains 72 distinct attribute fields, including:
- Unique record identifier
- Postal address
- Name alias
- Brand name
- Telephone number
- Fax number
- Web address and email
- Longitude and latitude (WGS 84 Datum)
- Highest ranking manager
- Standard Industry Classification code and descriptions
- Revenue numbers
- Domestic and global parent company names and contact information