SnapShot for MapInfo Pro, our newest product, brings demographics to your fingertips. Polygons, reports and thematic maps will make your demographic analysis so much easier. Get the answers that you need quickly and without ever leaving your MapInfo Pro application. You do not have to go anywhere else to get the answers. Leverage your own data to make better decisions with the addition of demographics and life style segmentations…all within one product.
Always have the freshest demographics. Demographics are updated twice a year. No loading of new data sets is required. Just open the product and go. Reports are surgical distributing the demographic weights of the block group to the individual census blocks included in your custom polygons of drive times, radii and hand drawn polygons.
Mapping Solutions and Applied Geographic Solutions have been working together for the last 25 years. It is not a new relationship. So, we are pleased to bring a new product to MapInfo users that makes their spatial analysis easier and more cost effective.
- Quickly create single or multiple radii for a point on the map
- Create multiple radii to demographically compare your store locations
Drive Time Polygons
- Create single or multiple drive time polygons for a single site
- Create trade areas for your locations
- Compare your trade areas
Custom Drawn Polygons
- Use your existing trade area polygons (or any other polygons) for fresh reports with the latest demographics.
- Compare your radii with comparison reports
Drive Time Reports
- Generate drive time polygons and reports.
- Easily create thematic maps from any of your licensed demographic variables
A wealth of data sets are available to every user. You can also upgrade on the fly with a credit card. No waiting for the next data set. Currently only available for the United States. Demographic Variables are available at standard geography levels from Block Group up.
Available data sets include:
- Current Year Estimates and 5 Year Projections
- Panorama Lifestyle Segmentations
- Crime Risk Data
- Consumer Expenditures
- Retail Sales Potential
- Business Counts
- Health Care MDC
- Weather Hazards
Create Custom Report Templates
In addition to standard report templates, you can also create custom templates using variables from any licensed dataset. Templates can be reused over and over across different geographies, ensuring that your analysis is consistent and repeatable.
MapInfo Boundary files from the US Census Bureau are included, allowing you to easily create demographic thematic maps for:
- Block Groups
- Census Tracts
- Zip codes
Of course you are free to incorporate any of your own map layers also!
SnapShot and MapperG for MapInfo Pro are the perfect combination to make you more productive. MapInfo Pro is the cake and SnapShot and MapperG are the icing.