We can provide your organization with custom programming and application development to suit your mapping needs.
We utilize C++, C#, Visual Basic, ASP, ASP.NET, MapInfo MapBasic, Java, SOAP, REST, and other tools to provide you with custom desktop and web applications to improve efficiency and increase productivity.
Need to add mapping functionality to your application but don’t want the hassle of direct ownership and maintenance of the data? We can help you embed mapping functionality by utilizing programmable SOAP/REST web services. Example services include the Microsoft Bing Maps Web Service, ESRI ArcWeb for Developers and the Pitney Bowes Spectrum Platform.
The following are some examples of the custom programming we can provide for you:
MapBasic – Automation tool for MapInfo Pro
- Simplify repeated or complex tasks in MapInfo Pro,
- Modify user interface for casual users
- Increase functionality for power users
MapXtreme – MapInfo’s web-mapping solution
- Complete internet/intranet “Find Nearest Dealer” solution
- More powerful internet/intranet/enterprise solutions
- Layer manipulation
- Thematic shading
- Demographic reports
- .NET and Java versions available.
Databases – Enhanced spatial capabilities for databases
- Utilize the power of your relational database for spatial analysis
- Incorporate spatial objects directly into Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, PostGIS, and others
- Database design and maintenance
- Standard SQL and Spatial SQL query construction